Moroccanoil Treatment Oil
Inclusive of all taxes
Moroccanoil Treatment's versatile, nourishing and residue-free formula can be used as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool. It blends perfectly with other products and even speeds up drying time. This treatment for hair completely transforms and repairs as its formula transports lost proteins for strength fatty acids, omega-3 oils, vitamins for shine and antioxidants for protection. It absorbs instantly to fill gaps in hair created by heat, styling and environmental damage.Name of Mfg/ Importer/ Packer: Moroccanoil Isreal Ltd. Koren Industrial park PO. Box17, Maalot-Tarshicha, 24952, Isreal
Common generic name: Hair Oil
Country of Origin: Israel
- Features a lighter consistency and an even more weightless solution for those with light-colored, fine hair
- Leaves a luxurious noticeable shine to hair without build up
- Heals and relieves weak and brittle hair, fortifying hair from root to tip
- Renews hair’s cellular structure to revitalize dull and lifeless strands
- Cyclomethicone, dimethicone, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, parfum/fragrance, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed extract, ci 26100 (red 17), ci 47000 (yellow 11). Mot01
- Apply 1–2 pumps of moroccanoil® treatment light to clean, towel-dried hair, from mid-length to ends.
- Blow-dry or let dry naturally. Apply on dry hair to tame flyaways, condition split ends and add shine.
- TIP: Mix a few drops of moroccanoil treatment light with moroccanoil intense hydrating mask, weightless hydrating mask or restorative hair mask for extra smooth hair.